Skip to content
Please read the Terms and Conditions
- Students registered for a full course must complete 20 hours of in-class (e-learning), 10 hours homework and 10 hours of in-car sessions.
- A completion certificate will be issued only when the student has successfully completed the course achieving a passing grade of 70% in-class (e-learning) as well as in-car sessions.
- Extra lessons/car rental for the road test appointments are not included in the full course and has to be paid beforehand.
- A minimum 3 to 4 weeks from the date of completion of the course (e-learning) is required for the issuance of the certificate by Service Ontario.
- All payments must be made before in-car sessions begin. An administration fee ($65.00+tax) will be applied if a student declines to continue the course after 10 days of registration.
- A $25.00 fee would be charged for dishonored cheque.
- Road tests cancelled/altered/not completed beyond the control of the driving school/driving instructor will still be charged to the full extent.
- Appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours prior will be charged in full.
- A student must complete the course successfully within one year from the start date.