One of the best driving schools in Toronto
Please read the Terms and Conditions
- Students registered for a full course must complete 20 hours of in-class 10 hours homework and 10 hours in-car sessions.
- A completion certificate will be issued only when the student has successfully completed the course achieving a passing grade of 70% in-class as well as in-car sessions.
- Extra Lessons/Car Rental for a road test are not included in the full course and are to be paid beforehand.
- 3 to 4 weeks from the date of completion of the course are required for the issuance of the certificate.
- All Payments must be made before in-car training begins. An administration fee ($65.00+tax) will be applied if a student does not want to continue the course after 10 days of registration.
- A $25.00 fee would be charged for any dishonored cheque.
- Appointments not cancelled within 24 hours will be charged in full to the student.
- A student must complete the course successfully within one year of the starting date.